Material that is not owned by Pavia University Libraries may be requested from another library through the Interlibrary Loan service.
WHO MAY USE THE INTERLIBRARY LOAN SERVICE
- Pavia University users
- Other libraries
PAVIA UNIVERSITY USERS
- The Interlibrary Loan Service is restricted to currently enrolled students at Pavia University;
- Before requesting an item through the ILL, make sure is it not available at any University library by searching the Online Public Access Catalogue (Opac);
- Each library has its own ILL service. (See page references of individual libraries listed on the right sidebar of this page);
- The service is free.
- The request must be submitted in accordance with the rules of the library that owns the book;
- The preferred payment method is IFLA vouchers;
- Each library can take up to five books on loan at the same time;
- The loan period is 30 days for all libraries. Renewal is possible only if there are no other requests for the material from other users.